Background

puisi part satu english version (poetry part 1)

-Not for me
when I saw you smiling at me is not
laugh not for me,
seconds and even then my heart was crushed
not when you put your head on my shoulder
when you put your hand instead of my fingers
when it also ceased tuk my leg went numb
like a book like chunks of ice
when I saw your side was not me
... my face is not in your picture album
That's when love is not aware of me
against all sense of disappointment with which to stem the tears will fall I'm aware of!
it is not your own you

-With Love to You
With love to you ... Wherever you are.
My heart doth send to thee.
Rivers wide and tall mountains
Separate you from me.

Looking at pictures of you and I
Seems to bring you close.
But hearing our song being played
Brings you near the most.

I remember us dancing to That tune,
Under the shade of a tree.
That day in the park together,
Our spirits running wild and free.

Whenever I feel gloomy,
I think of you and can not help but smile.
Though it does not last forever,
At least it Lasts for a while.javascript:

-Just wanted to be with
Looking at you.
Admire the charm.
Resting your body on my chest while you tell me all you want.
With occasional gentle kiss on her forehead and lips and then compliment.
Dirangkulku hold you close with the always muttering "I love you
dear ".
Why is it always feels like when thousands of seconds it short?
Several hours of our time together as a couple of minutes.
Until we have wished, "If time stopped, if the day
adding extra hour, we'll only making love, mutual
praise, and kissing without fatigue ".
I love you dear.
One reason that made me want to be with.
One reason to always be hadiahimu menugasiku comfort
hand.
One reason that makes me not good at controlling emotions.
Know dear,
I'm still with you and still want to be with.
If I make you sick often even too sick,
That was my mistake that I did not mean perfect.
And I hope that's where you are, on my side.
Because I really do not proficient in certain parts of it.
And you only need to know this.
"I really really love you".
Just remember that phrase when we are angry.
When we are not friendly to each other.
When we feel attacked by hot start.
"I really really love you".
That's all ..
Quite simply it ..
-DREAM
I had a dream
I dreamed about you last night
I did not ask I'm not even thinking about you
not once I touch you in a dream
not once I fondle you in nature's
I have you are so beautiful
beautiful you and me
I want to be on the imaginary
I want to stop living d real world and unite with you in there
Can I?

-NEW THIS TIME
when I ask the god of disease
when I ask the god of death
when I ask Him misfortune
I'm tired of looking at life high
I want to see my parallel
as he who came to greet the dawn rose slowly from below the horizon
I want to be a cloud d O 'the dead

Categories: Share

Leave a Reply